Wednesday, June 23, 2010

To file a complaint about scam

To file a complaint:

If you receive nigerian scam mail, do not respond to the 419 solicitation and report to your own National Law Enforcement Agency and Nation Foreign Office. Then File a complaint with the Nigerian Embassy or High commission in your nation and also file a complaint with the Central Bank of Nigeria via email. If there is any loss, then file a complaint to the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

No comments:

Post a Comment